The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guess what guildies... I'm going to help u guys with your lv50 quests!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Guess what guildies... I'm going to help u guys with your lv50 quests!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Guess what guildies... I'm going to help u guys with your lv50 quests!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Guess what guildies... I'm going to help u guys with your lv50 quests!!! Empty
PostSubject: Guess what guildies... I'm going to help u guys with your lv50 quests!!!   Guess what guildies... I'm going to help u guys with your lv50 quests!!! EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:22 am

If any of you guys need help with your lv50 quests, I'd be glad to help you guys. Also, tell people to check this forum regularly. No ifs, ands, or buts. Check it and like it. If u need help with your lv50 quest ask me or vampireX to help you. Also, GvG is on January 25th, 18:00 which is about 8-9pm for me. As Compton says...

"Kick Ass!!!" lol!
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Guess what guildies... I'm going to help u guys with your lv50 quests!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Guess what guildies... I'm going to help u guys with your lv50 quests!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Guess what guildies... I'm going to help u guys with your lv50 quests!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess what guildies... I'm going to help u guys with your lv50 quests!!!   Guess what guildies... I'm going to help u guys with your lv50 quests!!! EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:06 am

Ohhh and in the meanwhile at the morning shift i can help you guys out with you`r lvl 50 quests as well. The only problem is that i don`t see any guildies online at the mornings but i too see many guildies online at evening. I can help you guys out mostly at weekends bcz then i`m abel to be online as much as i can. Anyways this is a great thread bcz we really need all guildies to get strong not just some of us. Donīt give up on you`r quests they are all easy actually. And if you need my assistance then i can tank most of those things as well lol! .

Reach lvl 55 so we can... "Kick Ass" lol!
Back to top Go down

Guess what guildies... I'm going to help u guys with your lv50 quests!!!
Page 1 of 1