The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

discourses to be away for a while :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
discourses to be away for a while :D Left_bar_bleue1000/1000discourses to be away for a while :D Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

discourses to be away for a while :D Empty
PostSubject: discourses to be away for a while :D   discourses to be away for a while :D EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:52 pm

guys my apologies if i havnt been online for quite a while since last week. ive been busy with school and stuff and with exams approaching and with my family going to vacation out of town next week i wont be on in-game for some time but i'll still drop by on the forums.

dunno if i could ask somebody to pilot and get it to 50 xD hehehehe anyways peace out guys and more power to the guild

- discourses -
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
discourses to be away for a while :D Left_bar_bleue1000/1000discourses to be away for a while :D Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: discourses to be away for a while :D   discourses to be away for a while :D EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:46 pm

ei.... the fireguard password?
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: discourses to be away for a while :D   discourses to be away for a while :D EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:26 am

Inexorable wrote:
ei.... the fireguard password?

i didnt get to ask for teh password because i had to leave early and he was still AFK before i left
sorry man Sad
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: discourses to be away for a while :D   discourses to be away for a while :D EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 am

np np
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: discourses to be away for a while :D   discourses to be away for a while :D EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:23 am

Inexorable wrote:
np np

he doesnt have the fireguard???
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: discourses to be away for a while :D   discourses to be away for a while :D EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:58 am

even vamp doesnt know the fireguard
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: discourses to be away for a while :D   discourses to be away for a while :D EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:45 am

Inexorable wrote:
even vamp doesnt know the fireguard

oh wow ay....
well man im gonna be travelin until late april ay. hence i wont be on in-game. Im still gonna be on in the boards and facebook tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: discourses to be away for a while :D   discourses to be away for a while :D Empty

Back to top Go down

discourses to be away for a while :D
Page 1 of 1