The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contest Time!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Contest Time!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Contest Time!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Contest Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Contest Time!!!   Contest Time!!! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Ok guys, due to the low number of inactive members in this guild (Im not talking about, dark_aura/discourses/MJ5), I've decided to hold a contest to see who can recruit the most active, lv51+, fluent english speaking members in the next week. Here are the rules:

1) Members must register on the forums and place an application on the appropriate section along with who they were recruited by.

2) Go ahead and accept the applicants without my permission if it is related to this contest, you wont be in trouble, etc.

Well, there they are! The only rules of the contest. Im sure you're wondering what the winner will get. Right? Well, the winner will receive a 20.15 a.a ele as well as some upgraded gear and some dalant to go along with it.

As a side note, "Active" denotes that the members play at least 2hrs every two days with little exceptions. It also denotes that I, or one of you senate memberts, sees them OL. Also, they must stay with the guild indefinitely and not just for the contest.

Once again here are the prizes: (Subject to Change)

- 20.15 Attack/Avoid Elemental
- Armor/Weapons of your choice ( Int +2-+3)
- Dalant (Expected to be around 50-60m)

Ok guys, good look and happy recruiting!!!

(Heres a little twist as well as some more prizes ^_^)
I will be playing in this contest as well. I alrdy have gotten 1 person to join.
Secondly, the prizes have been changed and there will be a 1st and 2nd place prize(s).

Edits --

Prizes include:

1st Place ...
- 20.15 attack/avoid elemental
- 10 Favor Talics
- 50m dalant

2nd Place ...
- Full Int lv50 Melee set
- Weapon of winners choice

Current SCORE!!!
Inexorable- 2*
MJ5 - 6*
Dark_Aura - 0
discourses - 0

Last edited by Inexorable on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Contest Time!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Contest Time!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Contest Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Time!!!   Contest Time!!! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:53 pm

As expected of you... Makes things a bit more interesting.

As for myself I'm going to the theaters tonight and watch Fast and Furious 4 so I'll reinstall the old client again. Give me some time though since I need to redownload the darn thing >.<
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

Contest Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Time!!!   Contest Time!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:51 am

nice one Smile

havnt been on for a while. Havnt even recruited a lot except for some lvl 50ish whose name i still dont remember

Last edited by discourses on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no idea)
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

Contest Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Time!!!   Contest Time!!! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:36 am

MJ5 won.... the prize has been given
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

Contest Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Time!!!   Contest Time!!! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:25 am

thanks for taking one of my ideas, keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
CrossoDot
Trainee
Trainee
CrossoDot

Contest Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Time!!!   Contest Time!!! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:29 pm

wqhaaaa,,,,

i'm late ~_~...

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

Contest Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Time!!!   Contest Time!!! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:13 am

sry bout that crosso.... mabey u can get in the next one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contest Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Time!!!   Contest Time!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Contest Time!!!
Page 1 of 1