The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle Dungeon Mayhem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Battle Dungeon Mayhem Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Battle Dungeon Mayhem Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Battle Dungeon Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Battle Dungeon Mayhem   Battle Dungeon Mayhem EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 6:47 pm

I want to start doing Battle Dungeons as soon as possible, that way we can gather Leon Weapons and pieces to hand out to the guild members who contribute most to the cause.
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dungeon Mayhem   Battle Dungeon Mayhem EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:15 pm

seems like a good idea to me but need to lvl up the guildies a bit and recruit some more ppl to so we have good strength
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dungeon Mayhem   Battle Dungeon Mayhem EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:35 pm

what does it take to do these? im guessing at least 4-5 people and well rounded party.
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Battle Dungeon Mayhem Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Battle Dungeon Mayhem Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dungeon Mayhem   Battle Dungeon Mayhem EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:06 am

I'd say a full 5-8 people would be nice.... with an HC, a tank, and some ARs and other dps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dungeon Mayhem   Battle Dungeon Mayhem EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 3:20 am

lets try do this this weekend. sat - sun afternoon or late evening
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dungeon Mayhem   Battle Dungeon Mayhem EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:22 pm

I can only do lvl 50+ battle dungeons though... that's the problem. You'll have to do the lvl 46-49 BDs without some of us.

Once enough of us reach lvl 55, we'll start doing Dark Holes and Hore Dark Holes to build up a relic weapon repository to distribute within the guild. (Those BDs are literally all we're going to be doing when we can't lvl anymore)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Dungeon Mayhem   Battle Dungeon Mayhem Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Dungeon Mayhem
Page 1 of 1