The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will be away for a bit....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Will be away for a bit.... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Will be away for a bit.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Will be away for a bit.... Empty
PostSubject: Will be away for a bit....   Will be away for a bit.... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:45 pm

I am going to summer camp this week and am going to have Nizz play my character for meh. I'll be back next week... PEACE
Back to top Go down
[nox]
Trainee
Trainee
[nox]

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Will be away for a bit.... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Will be away for a bit.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Will be away for a bit....   Will be away for a bit.... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:24 pm

Key, see u next week boss.....!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.borneobell.blogspot.com
Sniper37
Trainee
Trainee
Sniper37

Location : London, UK, Hiding underneath a standard office table.

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: One time, at band camp....   Will be away for a bit.... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:44 pm

And you know how the joke goes, still, enjoy camp Inex, and keep your situational awareness up, you don't wanna get screwed by some wanker down there. See you in a week boss. And keep an eye on your drinks. You'll thank me later if you do.
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Will be away for a bit....   Will be away for a bit.... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:34 pm

@sniper KK! will do! *looks over shoulder* *sees sniper37* *starts to sprint away* and i'll still play when i can

also, cant wait to see ya at L60 snipe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will be away for a bit....   Will be away for a bit.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Will be away for a bit....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paragons of Gaming :: The Paragons (RF Equilibrium) :: What's New?-
Jump to: