The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking a break from RF for a while.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper37
Trainee
Trainee
Sniper37

Location : London, UK, Hiding underneath a standard office table.

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Taking a break from RF for a while. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Taking a break from RF for a while. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Taking a break from RF for a while. Empty
PostSubject: Taking a break from RF for a while.   Taking a break from RF for a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:50 am

Well, as the title says, I'll be taking a break from RFe to go play on a game I DL'ed from Piratebay. And as such, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have much time for RF. On a lighter side, Overlord 2 might be a nice break from RF. So Inex, shite mate, the L60 thing's going to take even LONGER. >.< Only thing I can do is report for CW every now and then. So ouch. Good luck with those in the guild guys.

Sniper, reporting out.
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Taking a break from RF for a while. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Taking a break from RF for a while. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from RF for a while.   Taking a break from RF for a while. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:37 pm

no prob snipe! this guild isnt gonna turn into one of those competitive guilds for awhile and so it's gonna just be casual and we'll just chill...
take your time bro!

PEACE OUT
Back to top Go down
[nox]
Trainee
Trainee
[nox]

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from RF for a while.   Taking a break from RF for a while. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:04 am

Yo yo yo ............... !!!!!

Taking a break from RF for a while. De26c8e50deca7dbd638148d8799ce74_stats
Back to top Go down
http://www.borneobell.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from RF for a while.   Taking a break from RF for a while. Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a break from RF for a while.
Page 1 of 1