The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving the guild =(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cl0n3
Trainee
Trainee
Cl0n3

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Leaving the guild =( Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Leaving the guild =( Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Leaving the guild =( Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the guild =(   Leaving the guild =( EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:25 pm

Well, as you probably already saw im not the only one who's left the guild. After Nan took a few people for his guild i would log in everyday to find abslolutely nobody online but myself. There were even rumors that inex re-rolled ACC. But anyway, me anc and zero made our own guild seperate from Nan's and now every time I log in theres like 6+ people online. I have nothing against the guild, only wishing it was more active. Inex seemed to be recruiting people but every person recruited would end up leaving the same day of a few days later. I'll probly still hang out around the forums to chat with u guys tho.

-Nan's guild: BloodyZealots
-Anc's guild: ZeroGravity

~Peace guys
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Leaving the guild =( Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Leaving the guild =( Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the guild =(   Leaving the guild =( EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:15 pm

Yeah, i knew this would happen once my computer left. Just make sure not to leave for good bc, as soon as i get my computer working/or a new computer i will restart this guild. Nizz can only do so much, and for rerolling ACC.... that didnt happen. Nizz probably just got bored of RFEQG and went to retail >.<. Sry guys, but im doing all i can atm without a computer. btw, can MJ5 contact me? thx
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the guild =(   Leaving the guild =( EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:10 am

feel free to join me on Ether Saga Online, I'm on almost every day, I already have a clan started, working on forming an alliance.... I'm hoping to steal a few familiar faces away from RF over to ESO, the community is a lot better than the RFE community. The people are nice, the concept of KSing does not even exist, even if someone does, you still get credit for doing damage to it until it dies (meaning two people who aren't partied can still finish the same quest together) Also, I think our Pinoy members might like the Asian-inspired environment of the game.

just post below this message if you're interested, I'll start compiling a list. right now we have 11 available slots in the clan roster.
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the guild =(   Leaving the guild =( Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving the guild =(
Page 1 of 1