The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ClikClakPow - Officer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ClikClakPow
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
ClikClakPow - Officer Left_bar_bleue1000/1000ClikClakPow - Officer Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

ClikClakPow - Officer Empty
PostSubject: ClikClakPow - Officer   ClikClakPow - Officer EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:49 am

Real Life Name: Stuart Radmore

In-Game Name: SuckMyHealth
Level: 55

Class: Berserker

Who Referred You Here: Arngrim

Gaming Experience: RF online since open beta, HellGate London, Battle field, Call Of Duty, Rohan, Rappelz, Lineage, Diablo 1/2, Left 4 Dead, Shia, Hello Kitty Island of Adventure online (only joking about that but lol)

Previous Guilds (If Any): 300, Insurection, Unforgiven, Vendetta, ".", LastStand, SC (whilst . was inactive), ~ForsakeN#

Comments:

Im a player who likes to pvp allot and will always look after guild members first before anything else, i will help lvling and i will show up for everything we will need done, my previous guild reputations arn't anything to judge me by i aint like them but i will be short fused if someone kses or ninja loots me. i will keep the reputation of the guild up and also ry and improve it with my skills and playing expertise. most of you proberly seen how i am in pvp and know how i play im sure in the past i have killed a few of the members but its time for a fresh start. Acc is pissing me off and i need some more fun so i think bell is the way to go

Last edited by Arngrim on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I felt like it! lol)
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
ClikClakPow - Officer Left_bar_bleue1000/1000ClikClakPow - Officer Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

ClikClakPow - Officer Empty
PostSubject: Re: ClikClakPow - Officer   ClikClakPow - Officer EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:53 am

welcome to the guild (FINALLY) my new sidekick
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net

ClikClakPow - Officer
Page 1 of 1