The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We NEED more members!!!

Go down 
+3
ClikClakPow
Mechronus
Inexorable
7 posters

Do we need more members?
Yes
We NEED more members!!! I_vote_lcap89%We NEED more members!!! I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
No
We NEED more members!!! I_vote_lcap11%We NEED more members!!! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Don't know
We NEED more members!!! I_vote_lcap0%We NEED more members!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
We NEED more members!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000We NEED more members!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

We NEED more members!!! Empty
PostSubject: We NEED more members!!!   We NEED more members!!! EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 2:03 am

I would like to start off by saying how helpful all the members of theParagons has been helpful and kind to me over the last few days. That said, I really wish this guild had more (active) members. 10 people is not a very large amount of people on this website at a time. Also, what does it take to become in the senate? I know that it is hard for people to be online at the sametime because of the timezones and all but I really think that we should have more people. I'm not complaining or anything but am merely giving a suggestion. Also, my lvl 50 HC can survive two lvl 55 bells or acc without using 5 potions. Acuteness + GM Heal = 4k hp / sec. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more members!!!   We NEED more members!!! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:34 am

i dont see the need of addin more guild members. small guild member is okay i think as long as the ppl is fun, pro, n active
Back to top Go down
Mechronus
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
We NEED more members!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000We NEED more members!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more members!!!   We NEED more members!!! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:59 am

yep having many peepz doesnt mean you can have a good guild, well it all depends on the member you invite if theyre good people, help out guildies and the guild or just plain bad and gets the guild name just for shows Very Happy

(sorry for the bad grammar Shocked )
Back to top Go down
ClikClakPow
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more members!!!   We NEED more members!!! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:37 pm

We have got more members lol Razz, Arngrim has been doing a good job and people constantly asking me for information so ive been as much help as i can, i took a break from playing BladeRunner, been still in guild but on a different charecter and i can say looks like you guys are learning to stand on your two feet and im quite proud
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more members!!!   We NEED more members!!! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:16 am

as long as active and as long as it joins CW and notable of using guild chat then its fine
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more members!!!   We NEED more members!!! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:37 am

Yes we need more members ... Barely see more than 5ppl online most of the time but tonight was an exceptionI give you that.

As long as members are active, respectful, help others(with quest, raid or protect from lowbie gankers) and attend at least one CW a day even if its just for HMS its good with me.
Back to top Go down
Sardela
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more members!!!   We NEED more members!!! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:30 pm

i think we need more ''active'' members guys..it will be better before add someone to now if he/she plays rarely or not...(sorry for my English..im not good) flower lol! flower
Back to top Go down
CrossoDot
Trainee
Trainee
CrossoDot

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more members!!!   We NEED more members!!! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:44 pm

of course we need it xD

your event was great inexo..

but i think you must announce it greater..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more members!!!   We NEED more members!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

We NEED more members!!!
Page 1 of 1