The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for the guild of "The Paragons" ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Application for the guild of "The Paragons" ACCEPTED Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Application for the guild of "The Paragons" ACCEPTED Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Application for the guild of "The Paragons" ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Application for the guild of "The Paragons" ACCEPTED   Application for the guild of "The Paragons" ACCEPTED EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:41 pm

Real Life Name: Martin Juss

In-Game Name: ComptonAssGrey, MJ6

Level: Armsmen lvl 40, Armor rider lvl 49

Class: ComptonAssGrey(armsmen), MJ6(Armor rider)

Who Referred You Here: a guy named Adolfus

Gaming Experience: Mostly form the retail CM one. Played an ACC back then. Pretty much an Halo fan. Like Dawn of War. Battlefield 2, 1942, 2142 ... etc. Fan of Unreal Tournament ( all episodes). Mostly playing role playing games such as Half Life 2 deathmatch and Half life 2 itself.

Previous Guilds (If Any): none

Which Chip Wars can you attend?: mostly CWs at mid day, sometimes even the evening one

Comments: Well i hope to become well equiped and full with wisdom with the help of you guys. I commonly play RFe most of the free time i have. I dont know whats up with me but its a sickness i cant get rid of so i play it as much as i can. I consider myself as an active member of the RFe community.
[center]
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Application for the guild of "The Paragons" ACCEPTED Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Application for the guild of "The Paragons" ACCEPTED Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Application for the guild of "The Paragons" ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for the guild of "The Paragons" ACCEPTED   Application for the guild of "The Paragons" ACCEPTED EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:13 pm

Welcome and feel at home, I will teach you all I know about being an Armsman.
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net

Application for the guild of "The Paragons" ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1