The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild leveling parties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Guild leveling parties Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Guild leveling parties Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Guild leveling parties Empty
PostSubject: Guild leveling parties   Guild leveling parties EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:58 am

As for the new members who are below 50 i would gladly help you guys to get 50 somehow. We`ll my speciality is The herodian party. I figured since i`m an SM atm (not pure). Then i`d use this spot to help my buddys and from now on even guildies bcz lately there have been accepted many new lvl 49s. In order to make guild succesful we need more higher lvls and better gear so i try to give myself and from my postiton as much as i can. All 55 pls help me on this project as well. Gonna soon finish my parties for awhile to get my quests done so i would like to use that time very wisely and help our guild out.

Post your replys here if you are in need of a PLing at herodian. Other options (VC, ELAN, ETHER MAYBE, BM) are too squishy for me atm and i don`t like those options, but contact our 55s in order to get some answers about those options.

Kick Ass lol!
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Guild leveling parties Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Guild leveling parties Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Guild leveling parties   Guild leveling parties EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:07 pm

Well... i`m starting to too my 50 quest from now on and i think i won`t be able to have that time anymore to PL you guys as much as i did it. There are gonna be some parties still, but not so much naymore. So i guess all 49s in our guild ore below post your whish to participate in my party.

I am gonna be busy from now on with those 50 quests so if i manage to make a party i`ll let you guys know.

In the meanwhile Kick Ass lol!
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Guild leveling parties   Guild leveling parties EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:22 am

Ok guys I´m back on track and now starting lvling parties at DG !!!. That`s right from now on i can tank those Lizards and i would be happy to get a hordes of lvl dudes at my disposal. Need heavy DPS tough so prepare you`r gear.
In furthere information check on me or post any questions here !!!

Kick Ass !!!
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Guild leveling parties   Guild leveling parties EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:52 pm

I need to Lv...
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Guild leveling parties   Guild leveling parties EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:34 am

K DG sounds kinda bad idea cancel that !!!
I´ll be doing only a party on a highly demand due to assholes at DG from now on !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild leveling parties   Guild leveling parties Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild leveling parties
Page 1 of 1