The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For all active Guildies

Go down 
+2
Dark_Aura275
TechtonicFury
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TechtonicFury
Trainee
Trainee
TechtonicFury

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
For all active Guildies Left_bar_bleue1000/1000For all active Guildies Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

For all active Guildies Empty
PostSubject: For all active Guildies   For all active Guildies EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:02 am

ok... i know there r very few of us active now days... i'm pretty new to the guild so idk if what i say matters yet lol... but i would like to see the active players show up to CW... idk about u guys but i enjoy not having a race Debuff, it makes farming/Lvling so much more easy... its not just that showwing up to CW, i wanna see the whole race showing its true strength... the other day i went and saw group of Bells run from 3 cora... 3 CORA... its as if we r afraid to die... let me make a quote here

Death is inevitable... the question is not "Am i going to die" its When, and how many of the enemy did i take with me

dying sucks... i know... i lose cp all the time, but we go to stop worring on how much cp we lost during CW, and think if we win we will get it back

What do u say guys... are u with me?
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
For all active Guildies Left_bar_bleue1000/1000For all active Guildies Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: For all active Guildies   For all active Guildies EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:13 am

Don't know what CW you're talking about since I haven't been that active lately but I'll start showing up to the 6am one on GTM -5h

Although if you see me running away from someone its no because I'm scared to loose cp but more because I'm trying to lure them to my mines.

I don't know if I'm still a senate member but when I'm online all guild members that are lvl50+ must go to CW... No question asked. CP isn't all that important unless you wanna run for Race Leader... As for certain point for pvp weapons, I raid often so just join me on my raid parties.
Back to top Go down
Sander
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: For all active Guildies   For all active Guildies EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:57 am

yep.....i'm with ya on that you two
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: For all active Guildies   For all active Guildies EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:34 am

Yea.... Sry choas but ur off the senate AT THE MOMENT. The only problem i have is that there is sooo many loyal ppl and i cant always choose the top 3. Your senate spot will be reconsidered in exactly 11 days. (or on the 1st of may.)
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: For all active Guildies   For all active Guildies EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:37 am

NanYanoi wrote:
ok... i know there r very few of us active now days... i'm pretty new to the guild so idk if what i say matters yet lol... but i would like to see the active players show up to CW... idk about u guys but i enjoy not having a race Debuff, it makes farming/Lvling so much more easy... its not just that showwing up to CW, i wanna see the whole race showing its true strength... the other day i went and saw group of Bells run from 3 cora... 3 CORA... its as if we r afraid to die... let me make a quote here

Death is inevitable... the question is not "Am i going to die" its When, and how many of the enemy did i take with me

dying sucks... i know... i lose cp all the time, but we go to stop worring on how much cp we lost during CW, and think if we win we will get it back

What do u say guys... are u with me?

been on the 4 am CW held every morning Durban time (last CW of the day at ur end) but depends too if i am awake or not.

ATM im farming more atm.

Happy PL'ing peeps
Back to top Go down
CrossoDot
Trainee
Trainee
CrossoDot

PostSubject: Re: For all active Guildies   For all active Guildies EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:39 pm

i'm sorry ALL....

for being not online in a months before...

coz.. i need to focused to my lesson...

haha LOL..

i'm sorry...

after that.. i'm sure with my contribution to this

^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all active Guildies   For all active Guildies Empty

Back to top Go down

For all active Guildies
Page 1 of 1