The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

discourses statement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
discourses statement Left_bar_bleue1000/1000discourses statement Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

discourses statement Empty
PostSubject: discourses statement   discourses statement EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:44 am

First of all guys i guess some peeps have been wondering why i've been inactive lately for longer durations and stuff and that why my pilot isnt doing much with my characters discourses (Ranger<Mystic) and Turncoats (an Armsman) atm and instead concentrating more on that Accre in my account

I've been in the process of moving things and also stuff.

But also there's been a lot of personal real-life issues with my girlfriend, family, etc affecting me in my end. And there's a lot of emotionally wrecking incidents that have dearly affected me in real life.

In light of this i'd want to give up my Senate position and instead request Inexorable, the Guild Leader, to appoint an active player to take my place because i have not been of active status or so, as what my pilot and the friend of my pilot has revealed to me when i have inquired to him about the status of discourses

I'm not quitting the guild as i just want to take my time out of the game and have my real-life matters settled but however i will still be active via the Guild Boards.

But to whoever won the Guild event Inexorable has sponsored just wait until i get back cause i got 5 pcs of Keen Talic for you..its not that much but dont worry Smile

Thank you for the chance to let me serve as a Guild Senate in the guild.
I'll still be involved in the guild in whatever way i can Smile
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
discourses statement Left_bar_bleue1000/1000discourses statement Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: discourses statement   discourses statement EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:27 am

well dis, you can have ur senate position whenever you'd like and these things do pop us so dont be too stressed out. I dont want to make this one of those competitive guilds that u get kicked for not being OL for one day or what not. Your senate position will be given to Dark-Aura and best wishes to whatever is happening in real-life. PEACE
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: discourses statement   discourses statement EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:11 am

ETA to when u should be active again discourses?
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: discourses statement   discourses statement EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Inexorable wrote:
ETA to when u should be active again discourses?

Thanks man

and i'll be back next week...thursday or friday tho i could be on as early as wednesday
Be prepared guys, i got a mini-event planned ^^

Last edited by discourses on Wed May 06, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got back surgery on friday so i'll be out over this weekend)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: discourses statement   discourses statement Empty

Back to top Go down

discourses statement
Page 1 of 1