The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wtf PKers everywhere

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cl0n3
Trainee
Trainee
Cl0n3

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Wtf PKers everywhere Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Wtf PKers everywhere Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Wtf PKers everywhere Empty
PostSubject: Wtf PKers everywhere   Wtf PKers everywhere EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:00 am

Well, as i have been farming alot with Anc lately i've noticed ALOT of pkers, mostly brasilian players who are pking lowbies so we kill em off but then they come back with guildies/friends and it turns into an all out brawl. This is getting frikken rediculus as i have seen some guilds such as B.O.P.E. who basically every member ks's and pk's ppl, another guild thats become a problem is S.W.A.T it wasnt till today i actually met up with one but they're just as bad. So what solutions can we take? ALL OUT WAR? I dunno but this is definately hindering our race. Personally i dont even care what they're doing anymore i see one i pop chaos and down he/she goes. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Wtf PKers everywhere Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Wtf PKers everywhere Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Wtf PKers everywhere   Wtf PKers everywhere EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:24 am

Well that happens sometimes... usually i just say how much i hate that guild on race chat and then its a full on Bells vs Bells CW! lool... but I rly dont care who u guys kill, just try to talk with em first cuz alot of times somebodies wanted me to kill another person farming and it turned out to be an alt of some YFMA member so just be smart about who u kill...
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Wtf PKers everywhere   Wtf PKers everywhere EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:20 am

If you don't like the BRs or constant PKers, migrate to a different game... ESO has PvP and PvE channels, so you can switch between the two based on your mood, if you feel like PvPing, you can jump onto one of the PvP channels and go on a killing spree, but if you want to grind some lvls, there is the peaceful PvE channels right in front of you. It's kinda like World of Warcraft, but it's free and you have free reign to switch from a pvp to pve channel without changing characters.

The game is really enjoyable once you realize that no one within the ESO community is a major douchebag (I quit RFe because it was getting boring and was filled with dicks)

If the lvl cap of 105 doesn't get you interested, perhaps the fact that the staff and community is fucking awesome might.
Plus, if I have any money left over from forming the alliance, I'll pass around free combat pets based on their job class (of course, I might not if you plan to do either sell it off or just stop playing after a few days or even a week) Only those who actually like the game and plan to stay will get something nice. Oh, did I mention clan buffs that stack with all your other buffs along with a clan-wide exp sharing system? Yes, all online members of the clan share certain percentage of gained experience.

Anyway, hope I said enough to convince at least a few of you or even Inex to try it out. I know Inex might because I mentioned that Ether Saga Online is free lol
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wtf PKers everywhere   Wtf PKers everywhere Empty

Back to top Go down

Wtf PKers everywhere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paragons of Gaming :: The Paragons (RF Equilibrium) :: The War Room-
Jump to: