The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pushing to Grade 3 (MISSION COMPLETE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Pushing to Grade 3 (MISSION COMPLETE) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Pushing to Grade 3 (MISSION COMPLETE) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Pushing to Grade 3 (MISSION COMPLETE) Empty
PostSubject: Pushing to Grade 3 (MISSION COMPLETE)   Pushing to Grade 3 (MISSION COMPLETE) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 9:55 am

I know this isn't much of a big deal, but our reputation as one of the GOOD guilds isn't going to spread unless we get our guild to Grade 3.

To do this I want everyone to do as many available quests as they can (PB quests are optional) in order to raise their CP by a significant amount. I want everyone to have no less than 25k-30k cp.

Another method is recruiting more members who have a lot of cp, but don't think this will be an exception to the rules for recruiting new members. When recruiting players, continue to use the guild requirements but just request a higher cp range for the applicant.

The final method would be to go on raids in guild groups to raise overall guild cp.

Our guild reaching Grade 3 would mean I am more noticeable as a guild leader so as people would know your leader is actually at the Chip War, at the moment I just look like an average member without the GL buff emblem above my head.

I'd actually promote getting more members better than the other methods because I find having more people means we'll have a larger reputation (of course if you act in any way that would make our guild look bad, I will have to take action against you in order to save the other guild members from harm)

Remember, a guild's popularity isn't based on the size of it's members, but the quality of the people within.... although size is important in some ways. The more of us their are, the larger our chip war attendance can be, and the Bellato race will see that we care about our people enough to protect them from harm as well as aide them in the quest for victory.

Last edited by Arngrim on Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Pushing to Grade 3 (MISSION COMPLETE) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Pushing to Grade 3 (MISSION COMPLETE) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Pushing to Grade 3 (MISSION COMPLETE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing to Grade 3 (MISSION COMPLETE)   Pushing to Grade 3 (MISSION COMPLETE) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 6:41 am

Mission accomplished!

Now don't let that get to you, still keep doing what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net

Pushing to Grade 3 (MISSION COMPLETE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paragons of Gaming :: The Paragons (RF Equilibrium) :: Guild Events and Missions-
Jump to: