The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raid the Cora/Accretia!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Raid the Cora/Accretia! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Raid the Cora/Accretia! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Raid the Cora/Accretia! Empty
PostSubject: Raid the Cora/Accretia!   Raid the Cora/Accretia! EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 6:46 am

Ok, here it goes! The one guild event you've been wanting to have the entire time we've been together!

We're going to hold daily raids on whichever race wins the CW (unless somehow we win, then it's going to be a coin toss)!

If I'm not on, Darki or one of the other lvl 50's is in charge of holding the guild raid party.

Good luck and let's fuck up whoever shames us!
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net

PostSubject: Re: Raid the Cora/Accretia!   Raid the Cora/Accretia! EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:25 am

Ill be raiding every single day, either with a guild party or solo if no one wants to come with me at the time =)
but either way, those ACC and Coritas are going down =D

Darki~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raid the Cora/Accretia!   Raid the Cora/Accretia! EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:49 pm

Same here....
I will raid em every single day....
Hahahaha..... pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Aloz
Trainee
Trainee
Aloz

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Raid the Cora/Accretia! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Raid the Cora/Accretia! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Raid the Cora/Accretia!   Raid the Cora/Accretia! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:08 pm

lol yea when i can see who i can kill i kill it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid the Cora/Accretia!   Raid the Cora/Accretia! Empty

Back to top Go down

Raid the Cora/Accretia!
Page 1 of 1