The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Left4dead first person shooter horror game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jpop007
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Left4dead first person shooter horror game Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Left4dead first person shooter horror game Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Left4dead first person shooter horror game Empty
PostSubject: Left4dead first person shooter horror game   Left4dead first person shooter horror game EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:19 pm

setting similar to 28days/weeks later. got lots of zombies after ur ass (and they can run very fast). and there are also zombie bosses that keeps respawning, types are: tank(huge buffed zombie), boomer (fat-ass and explodes), hunter (pounces on u), smoker (shoots his tongue out and reels u in)

can be played co-op (4players tagteam) or versus (4players as human vs 4players as zombies).

the main point of the game is to play online, although u can play solo it gets lame kinda fast

very funny although i dnt think my isp will allow me to connect to any of u out there lol
Back to top Go down

Left4dead first person shooter horror game
Page 1 of 1