The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons".

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons". Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons". Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons". Empty
PostSubject: Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons".   Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons". EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Well as you know i am the only stupid dude that is online and hoping that someone will come too, but i think that the guild leader has bounced too. Well as i thought maybe i can take the guild managment over bcz i can`t see noone Online. I consider myself as a worthy for guild leading. Who knows maybe i can get the guild on it`s feet again. Don`t get me wrong, it`s just a suggestion bcz i haven`t seen our new guild leader Online anymore. Post your thoughts about it. And Arngrim give your oppinion too.
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons". Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons". Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons".   Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons". EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:03 am

No one is allowed to run a guild with our name in it without my permission. If the GL quits, the guild goes with him, that is my final decision.
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons".   Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons". EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Ohh thank god then. I thought that our new guild leader has gone too. Well then it`s a different talk. But im still hoping some guildmates to come online bcz it`s pretty boring and kinda stupid to be online bymyself LOL. Thanks for the reply Arngrim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons".   Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons". Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding RFe-s guild "The Paragons".
Page 1 of 1