The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We NEED more Lv55's in our guild

Go down 
3 posters

Do we NEED more lv55's in TheParagons?
Yes
We NEED more Lv55's in our guild I_vote_lcap75%We NEED more Lv55's in our guild I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
We NEED more Lv55's in our guild I_vote_lcap0%We NEED more Lv55's in our guild I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care
We NEED more Lv55's in our guild I_vote_lcap0%We NEED more Lv55's in our guild I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know
We NEED more Lv55's in our guild I_vote_lcap25%We NEED more Lv55's in our guild I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
We NEED more Lv55's in our guild Left_bar_bleue1000/1000We NEED more Lv55's in our guild Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

We NEED more Lv55's in our guild Empty
PostSubject: We NEED more Lv55's in our guild   We NEED more Lv55's in our guild EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:59 am

We NEED more Lv55's in our guild...
Start Looking for them...
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
We NEED more Lv55's in our guild Left_bar_bleue1000/1000We NEED more Lv55's in our guild Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Lv55's in our guild   We NEED more Lv55's in our guild EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:47 am

Well Inexo you`v got 1 more coming up bcz i finished my 50 quest. Just need intense leveling up on now !!!
Kick Ass !!!
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Lv55's in our guild   We NEED more Lv55's in our guild EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Awww..... you lv to fast.... im almost done as well.... im on the cannibals and the demo-things... woohoo for two +4 int Hora Staffs
Back to top Go down
VampireX
Trainee
Trainee
VampireX

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Lv55's in our guild   We NEED more Lv55's in our guild EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:35 pm

I think we need players who want to play serious. Neutral Neutral Neutral
I thought it was better to recruit new players, and we help him reach lvl 55.
I suggest do not accept alt char .. geek
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Lv55's in our guild   We NEED more Lv55's in our guild EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:53 pm

kk vamp and we are having some GvG's.... today at 18:00, later on i will just need to make 10m every few days if you guys want to keep having them. For more info contact MetalMech hes the leader of Dark_Orders alt guild. And atm you are one of the people that we need most for this guild.
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Lv55's in our guild   We NEED more Lv55's in our guild EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:45 am

LOL many ppl who have comed to the guild have been guild hoppers and i have been keeping an eye out for all those who have comed to the guild. Mostly 7-8 ppl have comed to the guild and then left after 2-3 days. I hate ppl like this !!!
If i even talk to them at guild chat then they just won`t respond. Then i know that they ain`t in here for a soul purpose to serve the guild and helping others. I really suggest to Inexo, Vamp and Thor to pick ppl wisely. Since now ppl wan`t to join our guild bcz of the intense lvling partyes that we have been done. I akkways ask ppl who wan`t to join "Why you wan`t to join our guild", also i`m watiching the amount of CP and lvl. Mostly i keep an eye out for those guys as well who think that they justm come in the guild and think that they can have the desires that they wan`t at any minute.

I am going to post a respectful membership names who really earn the spot at our guild and who`s soule purpose is to help our guild out !!!

Kick Ass !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Lv55's in our guild   We NEED more Lv55's in our guild EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:58 am

Good idea compton,
I try to expel people who i never see OL as well. Thats the problem with some lv55's is that they get greedy and just want Dalant or CP or whatnot. I think vamps idea was good and just lv up the lv50's we have in the guild atm. I cant wait for all the lv50's in this guild to be lv55. Then we'd really kick ass!!! I will also watch for these "guild hoppers" and that is the reason i have turned down some. Also, dont go heavy accepting new members and lets just focus on lvling and helping the ones we have now. KK thats all...

PEACE OUT afro
Back to top Go down
ComptonAssGrey
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Lv55's in our guild   We NEED more Lv55's in our guild EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:11 pm

Yeah exactly the point is that i haven`t been accepting any new recruits. So we wouldn`t have any extra work on our hands. Also i try my best to help our guildies to get their quests done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We NEED more Lv55's in our guild   We NEED more Lv55's in our guild Empty

Back to top Go down

We NEED more Lv55's in our guild
Page 1 of 1