The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helping Guildies!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Helping Guildies! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Helping Guildies! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Helping Guildies! Empty
PostSubject: Helping Guildies!   Helping Guildies! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:25 am

Well....
As you can see, the guild fund isn't what it used to be to say the least. I'm sure some of u are wondering what happened to all the dalant in there. Well to be honest, i went and spent it all on crap for myself! lol, just kidding. I bought a t1 Cata to help guildies out. B055[MAU] is the character i will use to help u guys out with. Thats all for now. If u need help just reply with what u need help with and i will do my best to help u guys. K cya around
Back to top Go down
VampireX
Trainee
Trainee
VampireX

Helping Guildies! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!!   Helping Guildies! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Mmm... just wanna say that B055[MAU] is warior class..its good if u make him as tanker..XD
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Helping Guildies! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Helping Guildies! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Helping Guildies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Guildies!   Helping Guildies! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:52 pm

i reclassed him to AR
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

Helping Guildies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Guildies!   Helping Guildies! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Inexorable wrote:
Well....
As you can see, the guild fund isn't what it used to be to say the least. I'm sure some of u are wondering what happened to all the dalant in there. Well to be honest, i went and spent it all on crap for myself! lol, just kidding. I bought a t1 Cata to help guildies out. B055[MAU] is the character i will use to help u guys out with. Thats all for now. If u need help just reply with what u need help with and i will do my best to help u guys. K cya around

how much is a t1 cata??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

Helping Guildies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Guildies!   Helping Guildies! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:28 pm

181m.... i also had to use up all the Vote Gp on that account! + i got some black arms for a goli + t1 and t1 armor for it !
Back to top Go down
VampireX
Trainee
Trainee
VampireX

Helping Guildies! Empty
PostSubject: Dont!!   Helping Guildies! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:57 pm

if u make him being an AR, his MAU isnt have good def for mobs, cuz he doesnt have def and att teal skill .

dont waste ur dalant!!!
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

Helping Guildies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Guildies!   Helping Guildies! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:32 pm

ahg..... why didnt i get vampx?
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

Helping Guildies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Guildies!   Helping Guildies! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:40 pm

best if u try to upgrade its set and its shield and reclass it to SM. at least all u gotta waste on is just pots and protect potions
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

Helping Guildies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Guildies!   Helping Guildies! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:41 pm

His T1 Blue Cata went......................
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

so now im waiting to reset the fireguard password for V4mpire and then vamp can tell me what it is... (check ur email vamp)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helping Guildies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Guildies!   Helping Guildies! Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping Guildies!
Page 1 of 1