The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sry guys that i havent been OL recently

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
sry guys that i havent been OL recently Left_bar_bleue1000/1000sry guys that i havent been OL recently Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

sry guys that i havent been OL recently Empty
PostSubject: sry guys that i havent been OL recently   sry guys that i havent been OL recently EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:32 pm

sry for that. I've been busy with school recently but i'll be back soon ^_^ also im on the forums everyday so ask me stuff kk just fyi
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
sry guys that i havent been OL recently Left_bar_bleue1000/1000sry guys that i havent been OL recently Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: sry guys that i havent been OL recently   sry guys that i havent been OL recently EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:32 am

We all get busy at times so don't worry with it...

Damn man I hate tis situation I really wana be mora active bu I just can't atm... I'll be online this week-end and sure hope to seee you online.
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: sry guys that i havent been OL recently   sry guys that i havent been OL recently EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:20 am

Inexorable wrote:
sry for that. I've been busy with school recently but i'll be back soon ^_^ also im on the forums everyday so ask me stuff kk just fyi

Its allrite man well i've been back online and been handling guild affairs in-game but dont worry the Guild is in good hands.

Been busy too especially with school stuff and i wouldnt be on this weekend due to the ANZAC Day Holidays and also i'm moving to South Africa so i'm trying to get my belongings in Aus and move it to SA

Last edited by discourses on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:30 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : stuff)
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: sry guys that i havent been OL recently   sry guys that i havent been OL recently EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:03 am

ah man dis. You sure u couldnt be OL for the contest? and im back now...
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: sry guys that i havent been OL recently   sry guys that i havent been OL recently EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:28 am

sorry man i couldnt ay. The patch didnt log me in cause it ended up critical error

I'll still be in the boards until next week when i got my stuff moving
i'll ask either my cousin, a friend or my gf to log on discourses for me if they can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sry guys that i havent been OL recently   sry guys that i havent been OL recently Empty

Back to top Go down

sry guys that i havent been OL recently
Page 1 of 1