The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'll be taking a break for a while guys.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper37
Trainee
Trainee
Sniper37

Location : London, UK, Hiding underneath a standard office table.

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
I'll be taking a break for a while guys. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I'll be taking a break for a while guys. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

I'll be taking a break for a while guys. Empty
PostSubject: I''ll be taking a break for a while guys.   I'll be taking a break for a while guys. EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:36 am

Sucks that on the first day of becoming a Senate I have to take a break. Don't worry, it's not too long. It's just some RL stuff to take care off. So would Inex please send my Senate seat to someone for a while? Thanks. Other than that, I hope to see you guys more active. Sniper37, taking a breather.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
I'll be taking a break for a while guys. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I'll be taking a break for a while guys. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

I'll be taking a break for a while guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be taking a break for a while guys.   I'll be taking a break for a while guys. EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:43 pm

kk
Back to top Go down

I'll be taking a break for a while guys.
Page 1 of 1