The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return of discourses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
The Return of discourses Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Return of discourses Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The Return of discourses Empty
PostSubject: The Return of discourses   The Return of discourses EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Guild EVENT!:
set for next thursday

The long-lost discourses has been found at last, having roamed around to and fro but there IS a problem....discourses has been speaking another language...and it's your job to interpret what he says in order to avoid conflict in the guild and Bellato

At Monday discourses will update this thread..albeit in Afrikaans and it's your job to interpret it into understandable language and post it on the boards

Whoever has interpreted it in proper language must face the last test in-game...discourses has unprecedently gained power in his ranger<mystic skills and its your job, buffed with just Accuracy and Velo and Precision to kill discourses seven times. At each kill, the guild member who successfully kills discourses at each turn shall say the number of times he has killed discourses

e.g somebody killed discourses once...he shall say
ONE

and so on by the number of kills he has

still thinking of the prizes guys.....but i'm thinking of including some number of Mercy Talic :O and Bust Offensive pots

PS i'll leave links for online clues to Monday's thread update....might be to some FB pics of me in lvl 50 armor and/or RF-PH boards pics stuff. RELATED to RF Very Happy

Last edited by discourses on Fri May 15, 2009 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
The Return of discourses Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Return of discourses Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Return of discourses   The Return of discourses EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:40 pm

woot woot
Back to top Go down
CrossoDot
Trainee
Trainee
CrossoDot

PostSubject: Re: The Return of discourses   The Return of discourses EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:37 pm

whoahhh... nice one dis
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Hidden note   The Return of discourses EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:31 am

My apologies for the delay of the first boards event. I was in the hospital

Here is for the 1st event and the first note that you have to translate in proper English

The winner gets 99 pcs Bust Offence Pots (1 piece) and 3 Keen Talic Wink

So get ready Smile

The Last word of the note you will have to decipher the meaning

Cues are in one of the threads i posted (the new one wit my pics)
and refer to this quote to get some more clues in italics

So the Accretians have sunk into a new low, What a waste of a race to depend on its enemy to win. Where the pride your race once had?

sorry thats from the RF-PH boards that became my sig Razz

Here is the note:

my naam is discourses, van die australies-filipino afkoms en ek het gespeel rf equi en rf ph oor die jare. in die laaste tyd ek het waargeneem die accre het sunk op 'n nuwe lae en in PH wanneer Ek was daar. hulle konsidereer 'n alliansie met die corites.

WTPY?????
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of discourses   The Return of discourses EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:25 am

my name is discourses, of the australian -filipino descent and i did played rf equi and rf ph over the years . lately i did observed the accre have sunk on a new low and in ph when ive been there . they/them/their considered a alliance with the corites. ...
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of discourses   The Return of discourses EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:36 am

and what does WTPY mean? Wink

BTW guys the event with me bein pawned is postponed to ina wk and a half, i got Rehab:( Smile REWARDS for the Pt 2 (with me being pawned) is 2 99pcs of Bust Pots and 3 pcs keen talic. I'll award the prizes after the event. Hope to see you there ^_^
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Return of discourses   The Return of discourses EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:27 am

WTPY means Why the hell are you asking me this random question? Its too hard and I want my Bust Potions!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lol JK

Im not sure... you got me on that one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of discourses   The Return of discourses Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of discourses
Page 1 of 1