The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Restart/Regroup II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Guild Restart/Regroup II Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Guild Restart/Regroup II Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Guild Restart/Regroup II Empty
PostSubject: Guild Restart/Regroup II   Guild Restart/Regroup II EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:32 am

Yo!!! Inex here and i have decided to restart/regroup this guild. I will outline the changes to be made below.

Guild Restart/Regroup II --
Changes:
1 ) Only lv51+ members will be accepted until further notice. (As a side note, i will help the rest of u guys to level to this but it is only applied to APPLICANTS.)
2 ) ALL applicants MUST speak fluent english. (To make life easier)
2b) Level 55's are highly needed, so please, invite your friends.
3 ) Recruit! (Use all chat, ask for: Active, lv51+, english speaking applicants.)
4 ) CW is MANDATORY, meaning, you have to go. (Exceptions will be made if, and only if, it meets the criteria below-
a) You are UNDER lv51 and need to level.
b) You are in ether
c) any other reason not stated above but was allowed due to my permission.)
5 ) FORUMS!!! (Duh! tell/order people to check the forums often.)
5b) Applicants have one week (7 days) to register on the forums before actions are taken by me and/or the senate members.
*6 ) Talk to other guildies. (DONT be shy, its annoying when nobodies using guild chat.)
7 ) I will try to help and support you guys to the best of my ability. (And wish you'd do the same to
me.)
8 ) I will be kicking some of the non-active members shortly to make space for new members.

A (*) denotes a suggestion, thus i am not enforcing it.

Your Suggestions:
Contact me and i will add them to this section.
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Guild Restart/Regroup II Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Guild Restart/Regroup II Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Guild Restart/Regroup II   Guild Restart/Regroup II EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:39 am

you forgot to add this:

9) look into our World of Warcraft branch (the founder is getting bored and wants people with pvp experience)

yeah, I know it's odd, but I really need some experienced pvpers on WoW and RF is great pvp training.
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Guild Restart/Regroup II   Guild Restart/Regroup II EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:50 am

lolz
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Guild Restart/Regroup II   Guild Restart/Regroup II EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Seems like I'll be using my tank often from now on >.<

I failed to understand the part with CW being mandatory if you are in Ether... You do know players get a free port at CW times. I'd say unless they have a party in the BioLab since its always a pain to enter with those idiots camping the port-in.

So yeah I'll try to be a lot more active... Made a new girlfriend so she kinda keeps me busy lol

As for my part I suggest raid parties from time to time... Lately I've been loosing more CPS than I won and most of us know that pvp weapons can be good.
Back to top Go down
discourses
Trainee
Trainee
discourses

Location : Perth, Australia/Johannesburg, South Africa/Cagayan de Oro, The Philippines

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Guild Restart/Regroup II   Guild Restart/Regroup II EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Dark_Aura275 wrote:
Seems like I'll be using my tank often from now on >.<

I failed to understand the part with CW being mandatory if you are in Ether... You do know players get a free port at CW times. I'd say unless they have a party in the BioLab since its always a pain to enter with those idiots camping the port-in.

So yeah I'll try to be a lot more active... Made a new girlfriend so she kinda keeps me busy lol

As for my part I suggest raid parties from time to time... Lately I've been loosing more CPS than I won and most of us know that pvp weapons can be good.

i'll agree with the raid party part

and btw dude im really excited to join CW in lvl 50 armors Very Happy

and umm yea i also got a new gf, uni and a job ay.

im trying to get CPTs so i can get that PVP weap too ay.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Aura275
Trainee
Trainee
Dark_Aura275

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Guild Restart/Regroup II   Guild Restart/Regroup II EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:12 pm

discourses wrote:
i'll agree with the raid party part

and btw dude im really excited to join CW in lvl 50 armors Very Happy

and umm yea i also got a new gf, uni and a job ay.

im trying to get CPTs so i can get that PVP weap too ay.

Make sure to upgrade that armor since you may be stuck with it for awhile... Make it at the very least +2 if you want to survive a bit more that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Restart/Regroup II   Guild Restart/Regroup II Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Restart/Regroup II
Page 1 of 1