The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Need of More Members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jpop007
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
In Need of More Members Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In Need of More Members Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

In Need of More Members Empty
PostSubject: In Need of More Members   In Need of More Members EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:26 am

we need more members lol, i suggest we post in the guild forums at rfe since mostly our members dnt even bother coming to our forums
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
In Need of More Members Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In Need of More Members Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: In Need of More Members   In Need of More Members EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:19 am

trust me, now that we're getting Stu (aka ClikClakPow/IsAfterYou) to join... we're pretty much going to get swarmed and I'm giving him a senate spot so we can increase our ranks. I know he'll throw everyone to our website or else he'll rape them lol
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
ClikClakPow
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of More Members   In Need of More Members EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:16 am

Members dont necesary need to be a large factor in all honesty the most feared guild in all RF Online was only 8 people strong, but if mainly with a strong guild you need to make sure they are good and what they say they are, maybe have a trail period implemented.

the whole thing is you dont want to grow to fast because that wont help anyone, once you have a good player base with people you game with then you can slowly introduce new members im new myself but ive seen many guild fall to the mass we need more people phase.
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of More Members   In Need of More Members EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:46 am

Well, I can already see permanent membership for you as well as Scare if he moves over to the Bells. So I don't see a real need to jump the gun. We'd be fine with just 20 people as long as we got our CP up so we go grade 3

The best way to raise our CP is for the best members of our guild to form a raid party or attend as many CW as possible so we are at least there long enough to grab an HMS and get that 5k cp if we do win.
Back to top Go down
ClikClakPow
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of More Members   In Need of More Members EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:43 pm

If you want cp fast but its also most boring is have a trapper do it all and u guys leace in a party, the cp gain is so fast it could be classed as a hack lol Wink
Back to top Go down
jpop007
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of More Members   In Need of More Members EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:48 pm

Huzza, i meant more serious guild members not like those that just leeches all the way... Gets kinda lonely at guild where everybody just hops in and out of it lol
Back to top Go down
ClikClakPow
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of More Members   In Need of More Members EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:34 am

More Serious members ofcourse we all want that the biggest enemy in a guild is time zones, im uk personally hold a steady job and a insomniac so i will playing mainly american times lol. but the best thing u can have in a guild is people who enjoy the group and can have a laugh. i decided on berserker i will proberly be nearly the best equiped on server. i will be a little noobish at start seen as its been over 6 months since i played a berserker last but we will get there as a guild
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

PostSubject: Re: In Need of More Members   In Need of More Members EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:02 am

noobish? how can anyone be noobish as a berserker?

Labouring Breath a running enemy and spam skills, that's all there is too it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of More Members   In Need of More Members Empty

Back to top Go down

In Need of More Members
Page 1 of 1