The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two New Members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ClikClakPow
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Two New Members Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Two New Members Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Two New Members Empty
PostSubject: Two New Members   Two New Members EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:35 am

As you are aware some have been asking for some new members and stuff well, im bringing over two members from my guild back way when in the days of Novus one which I've gamed with for 3/4 years, his knowledge of the game is unbeatable and dont be to threatened by his attitude he can be abit much to handle sum times but hes a top player the best i have ever known and played with, my toon is getting finalised today after i have added loads to my transfer list including armor eles etc.

the second person is a loyal gamer and will follow me aswell he has good game experience and will be a value member of the Team, When we are all set me i will be 55 straight away but these two are levelign up i will help them and guild as much as possible and we will have a strong guild of 55's soon.

That is all for Now, i will keep you updated on any further progress.

Welcome to the New Members i have brough over and any who have joined the Guild since lets make The Reputation of the TheParagons go boom in the air when people see us they will fear our tag.
Back to top Go down
Arngrim
Admin
Admin
Arngrim

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Two New Members Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Two New Members Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Two New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Members   Two New Members EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:36 pm

I don't see any new registered members on our forums, better getting cracking down on that.

And some guy named SerialDie applied today and I have no fucking clue what he was talking about, he said he never played Acc before, was never a member of dot, and that this was the first server he ever played on. The fact that he was from Brazil kinda threw me off and made me expel him for the time being.
Back to top Go down
http://theparagons.forumaction.net
jpop007
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:

Two New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Members   Two New Members EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:12 pm

ur welcome to join the party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Members   Two New Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Two New Members
Page 1 of 1