The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contest of Legends - Part I [COMPLETED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Contest of Legends - Part I [COMPLETED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Contest of Legends - Part I [COMPLETED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Contest of Legends - Part I [COMPLETED] Empty
PostSubject: Contest of Legends - Part I [COMPLETED]   Contest of Legends - Part I [COMPLETED] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:38 am

Event Type: Kill Inexorable
Date: 4/25/09 at 12:00pm - 4/25/09 at 4:00pm (GMT -7)
Prize: 99 Premium Potions of winners choice! As well as +1 points to winning the whole contest.

Here is your first mission:

Your guild leader (Inexorable) has been poisoned by members of the Cora and Accretia race leaders. This poison has made him permanently in a choas state. The only way to save your guild leader (and the race) is to kill him. Intelligence has picked up his signal to be somewhere outside Bellato HQ. Your mission is to track down your guild leader and "Last Hit" him. Also note, this poison removes his ability to recognise people, so he will be dangerous and attack back at you. Lastly, the longer he lives, the more armor that the poison rots away (thus decreasing def power). As a reward for your efforts, the Bellato Union will pay you generously. If you succeed.

PM me if you have any questions regarding your first mission, and good luck.

Last edited by Inexorable on Fri May 01, 2009 10:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Contest of Legends - Part I [COMPLETED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Contest of Legends - Part I [COMPLETED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Contest of Legends - Part I [COMPLETED] Empty
PostSubject: Winner: Cl0n3   Contest of Legends - Part I [COMPLETED] EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:15 pm

And the winner of The Contest of Legends - Part I is.....
Cl0n3

+1 Point
Back to top Go down

Contest of Legends - Part I [COMPLETED]
Page 1 of 1