The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED]

Go down 

Can you attend this contest on Saturday, May 9, 2009?
YES!!!
Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED] I_vote_lcap100%Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
NO!!!
Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED] I_vote_lcap0%Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED] Empty
PostSubject: Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED]   Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED] EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Event Type: Boxing Tournament
Date: 5/09/09 at 1:00pm - 5/09/09 at 2:00pm (GMT -7)
Prizes:
-1st Place: lv50 Ranger Gloves +4 Darkness and 50 million dalant. +3 Points

-2nd Place: Regular Black Heater Shield +3. +2 Points

Restrictions/Not Allowed: NO ARMOR OTHER THAN GLOVES AND HELMET. Also, no POTIONS AT ALL!!! (This means no: Burst, HP, FP, etc). ABSOLUTELY NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND. NO MAU's.

Here is your first mission:

Your guild leader is the reigning supreme boxing champion of Novus. Your mission is to take his title away and win the prize money and his gloves. In order to do this, you must first beat each other to see who is worthy of fighting such a great champion. Make sure to arm yourselves with accuracy gloves and defensive headgear. If you succeed at beating this champion, this contest continues forward, if you fail, good luck on the next event. MUAHAHAHAHHA MUHAHAHHAHAHA....(laughing fades away)

NOTE---
This contest will be postponed if we dont get at least 5 guild members online at this time. Please reply to this thread if you can make it.

Last edited by Inexorable on Sun May 10, 2009 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED]   Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED] EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:27 pm

CONGRATS!!!!!

1st Place: NanYanoi

2nd Place: Sniper73
Back to top Go down

Contest of Legends - Part III [COMPLETED]
Page 1 of 1