The Paragons of Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Paragons. Join us in the heat of battle in the lands of Novus and Azeroth!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED]

Go down 

Will you be able to attend this event on May 23, 2009 during the second Chip War?
Yes
Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED] I_vote_lcap75%Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED] I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No
Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED] I_vote_lcap25%Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED] I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED] Empty
PostSubject: Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED]   Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED] EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:47 am

Event Type: Free-For-All Killing Fest
Date: 5/23/09 at 13:00 in-game time [2 hours AFTER the 2nd CW, or at 12:00pm (GMT -7)]
Prizes: Last person standing will receive ....... A WIND WEAPON +5!!!!! (More Details Later)
Restrictions/Not Allowed: Everything is allowed; this includes MAU's, Towers, Potions of all kinds, healing, etc. etc. etc.

Heres your fourth mission:

You all are crazy and want to kill each other, go into the guild room and let loose your anger!!! Last man standing will get a very special prize!!! Good Luck !!!!!

Last edited by Inexorable on Sat May 23, 2009 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inexorable
Knight of the Holy Order
Knight of the Holy Order
Inexorable

Character sheet
The Paragons RPG:
Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED]   Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED] EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:23 pm

CONGRATS TO......

CrossoDot!!!!

+3 Points!!!
Back to top Go down

Contest of Legends - Part IV [COMPLETED]
Page 1 of 1